Debate: Andy Stanton

Inicio Foros Ideas y Vinculación Andy Stanton

• Este debate tiene 3 respuestas, 1 mensaje y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 1 mes, 2 semanas por Auristela.
Mostrando 3 respuestas a los debates
  • Autor
    Entradas
    • #2564 Responder
      Andy Stanton
      Invitado

Howdy! I’m Andy. Thanks for visiting my page. I’m 38 years young but people say I look much younger than my actual age. I’m currently studying to be a Training and development manager which is what I have always wanted to do. I try to spend time helping charities such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. My favorite novels are Portnoy’s Complaint and The Corrections. There is so much I learned from them. I’m interested in making new friends on here so don’t be shy.

• #2606 Responder
      silviangel
      Invitado

Hey everybody! What can I say about myself. I enjoy Ice hockey with my wife which we try to every month. I’m making plans to go back to school to pursue a career Archeology. I believe in living life to the fullest and following your dreams, no matter how hard they may be. I’m also interested in Basket Weaving. I hope I can help contribute to this fantastic community.

payday

• #2607 Responder
      silviangel
      Invitado

Hey everybody! What can I say about myself. I enjoy Ice hockey with my wife which we try to every month. I’m making plans to go back to school to pursue a career Archeology. I believe in living life to the fullest and following your dreams, no matter how hard they may be. I’m also interested in Basket Weaving. I hope I can help contribute to this fantastic community.

sahabatqq

• #4069 Responder
      ekoniq
      Invitado

there are many great games in my site dont forget to visit. its very exciting and push your adrenaline here poker online

Mostrando 3 respuestas a los debates
Respuesta a: Andy Stanton
Tu información: